console no responding to key in.

Jessie Xu Jessie.Xu at cryptologic.com
Fri Apr 16 16:32:03 UTC 2010

Thanks.

But I have some of consoles did work - response the key in after the
keyboard pluged in after.
This is important. Almost all the servers in rack don't have keyboard
collected unless we need to login to console.

I couldn't plug in the keyboard then reboot the server to get access to
the console.

Jessie Xu
Unix Administrator
jessie.xu at cryptologic.com