mysql60 port broken? & Its 10:00. Do U know where ur mysqlclient.16 is?

Gene fbsd at brightstar.bomgardner.net
Fri Apr 16 01:26:59 UTC 2010

Hi -

I'm running FBSD 8.0 amd64. Already installed are ports fo php5 and mysql
server and client 5.5.2. Before beginning I did a portsnap fetch update.

I've been trying to install databases/php5-mysqli. It complains that it can't
find "mysqlclient.16". So I thought the missing file might be part of mysql
version 60. When attempting to make mysql60-server, I get:

===>  mysql-server-6.0.11 cannot install: unknown MySQL version: 60.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql60-server.

Question 1) Why can mysqlclient.16 not be found? Could it actually need
libmysqlclient.so.16?

Question 2) What's up with mysql60-server? Is the port broken?

IHN,
Gene

--
To everything there is a season,
And a time to every purpose under heaven.