Adding a Disk and Changing Mountpoints

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Fri Apr 9 12:45:13 UTC 2010

On 04/09/10 00:48, Polytropon wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 17:38:03 -0500, Programmer In Training <pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us> wrote:
>> Saturday I'll be adding a second 40GB and a tertiary 6GB disk to the
>> system (in favor of adding a CD-RW to a system that already has a DVD
>> super multi-format drive). I'd like to rearrange my mount points a bit.
>
> Here we go. :-)
<snip>

Thank you for the detailed response. Without knowing any of that, I
would have totally messed up. I'll be printing out the email so I have
it handy on Saturday.

Again, thank you!
--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.