USB Powered Speakers

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Fri Apr 9 02:44:07 UTC 2010

On 04/08/10 21:34, Antonio Olivares wrote:
<snip>
> Is your keyboard a usb keyboard?

Sorry, yes.

> Could be a permissions problem?

I don't know what could be the problem. I have a USB mouse, keyboard,
and web cam all plugged into the same USB PCI card and I've not had any
problems until I plugged in the speakers.

> see 4.3.8. USB ports on FreeBSD
>
> http://www.gphoto.org/doc/manual/permissions-usb.html
>
> Hope this helps in some way.

It's given me a place to look, at least, though it's a lot of technical
information that is hurting my eyes just to look at, hehe. (:

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.