FreeBSD-8 Dual Booting With Pre-Installed Windows 7?

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sun Apr 4 09:37:42 UTC 2010

Hello Leslie,
      Good to hear from you..,

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010, Leslie Jensen wrote:

> http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-questions@freebsd.org/msg229158.html
>
> /Leslie

I had a look at the thread - thanks..,

The documentation for EasyBCD documentation itself states that its
compatible with windows vista - there's nowhere that actually states that it
supports windows 7.

Or, am I missing something?

I noted that the link by the responder in the thread also refers to a
document that is based on windows vista, but will review this as well.

Thanks!

Regards,

S Roberts