Whic mail server?

Aflatoon Aflatooni aaflatooni at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 02:53:54 UTC 2009

Thanks,
I am running Sendmail on FreeBSD and it is working.
I have worked with Sendmail for years and have configured and using it successfully, but with sendmail there is so many things that you could configure you are not sure if you have it configured correctly.
I generate my sendmail.cf using m4 and it works, but I find that there are always new changes that you need to stay on top of.
Is there a recommended mc file for running a Sendmail mail server?

I am also using procmail as well.

Thanks