Virtualbox does not lunch (FREEBSD 7.2 STABLE)

Jeronimo Calvo jeronimocalvop at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:35:29 UTC 2009

Hi all!

Im still having following issue with VirtualBox: (not able to launch
it when installed from source with option: VBOX_WITH_HARDENING = 0)

log:

# cd /usr/ports/emulators/virtualbox/
# ls
Makefile        files           pkg-message     work
distinfo        pkg-descr       pkg-plist
# make install
# exit
exit
$ VirtualBox
bash: VirtualBox: command not found
$ whereis VirtualBox
VirtualBox:
$ pkg_info | grep virtualbox
virtualbox-3.0.51.r22226 A general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware

It seems to be installed, but not soft-linked properly, any ideas?