freebsd-update-server, 7.2

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Sat Sep 19 02:36:19 UTC 2009

No worries, all. I've managed to get this to work, and have a working
internal freebsd-update server.

With some help from Colin, I've realized a couple of things that needed to
be changed for my setup to work. In regards to the amd64 build I was doing,
it was missing some kernel sources that were not in the configuration file I
was following for i386 that is part of the cvs source.

I will be submitting my configuration files for review, as well. In addition
to this, I will submit documentation to FreeBSD on how I've used the software
to create a working freebsd-update server.

-jgh

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 09:17:04AM -0700, Jason thus spake: