DVD-R not recording .iso

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Thu Sep 10 02:02:24 UTC 2009

Aloha,

on FreeBSD 8 Current

I have installed growisofs. I want to burn a DVD R of
/path/7.2-RELEASE-p1-i386-disc1.iso .

#growisofs -dvd-compat -Z /dev/cd0=/path/7.2-RELEASE-p1-i386-disc1.iso .

Got this from FreeBSD handbook. Get no such file or directory error.
Whats wrong with the syntax?

Is this the correct way to copy an .iso onto a DVD-R for installs?

Or can I just use burncd like somebody on the BSD forum said they did?

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
   < email: noc at hdk5.net >