bind configuration issues

Ray Still rstill74 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:13:48 UTC 2009

Ok,
tell me just how nuts this idea is.
To recap, two pipes, one destination.
I set up second DNS server.
ns1.example.com at 70.65..... (provider 1)
ns2.example.com at 206.75....(provider 2)
A records for example.org on ns1 will give  70.65.....
on ns2 206.75....
if provider one goes down, ns1 is gone, ns2 is still available, and so
is the route to the sites.

It's not the best solution, but it's better than what I have.
Am I missing something that's going to come back and bite me in the butt?
Thanks,
Ray