bind configuration issues

Ray Still rstill74 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:30:35 UTC 2009

Hello,
I am adding a redundant Internet connection to my current hosting setup and
need to figure out how to set up the DNS to make this work.
Current setup:
freebsd 7.0 machine, one local IP address, runs web, mail, and name server.
static ip address in router.
I have two DNS servers registered, but they both point to the same ip
address
an the same machine. (Yes, I should have my fingers slapped.)

Desired setup
same machine, one local IP address, runs web, mail, and name server.
different router (Linksys RV082) with 2 static ip address.

How do I set up bind so that
1) bandwidth is shared between the two connections,
and
2) if one goes down, the other keeps working.
I had a few ideas, but they all seem to have flaws.

feel free to answer with links or search keywords.
Also, as this question isn't exactly a FreeBSD question, is there a better
list for this?
Thanks

Ray