Help me configure Apache

adrienfirst adrien.fontaine at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 12:50:38 UTC 2009

Антон Андреевский a écrit :
>    Good day!
> I have a home network consisting of two computers. Computers through a
> router connected to the Internet providers. There is a static IP
> address (93.81.252.152).
> Now I installed FreeBSD on one of the computers.
> Then I installed Apache 1.3. By command telnet localhost 80 I saw on
> the computer screen index.html, which I created myself and placed in
> DocumentRoot.
> Unfortunately, the Internet browser does not display this page
> http://93.81.252.152
> Show you how I configure Apache?
> Sincerely, Anton.
It seems the problem is not your apache configuration, but your routeur
configuration.

What's the ip address of your freebsd ?

- if it's 93.81.252.152, the problem is your apache config.
- if it's a private ip address ( 192.168.x.x, 172.16.x.x, 172.31.x.x,
10.x.x.x ), you need to forward the http port on your router to the
freebsd ip address.