auto format and partion

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Thu Oct 22 23:47:13 UTC 2009

Hi, DAS15--

On Oct 22, 2009, at 4:23 PM, das15 at hushmail.com wrote:
> got the latest version of your os for 64 bit systems from osdisc.com
> do you think you could throw in an auto install feauture that like
> every other os on the market i dropped out of devry and i still
> cant figure out what the installer is asking me to do.

Welcome to FreeBSD.  It's assumed that people look at the fine
documentation, which is here:

   http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
install.html

...to help answer such questions.  If you aren't willing to RTFM, you
are very likely to encounter sharp corners that otherwise could be
avoided.

Regards,
--
-Chuck