Unknown devices

Arkady Tokaev tokaev at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:14:29 UTC 2009

Fogot to ask. When I login as a root I see invitation sign "%", not "#". What it means?

Arkady Tokaev

From: tokaev at hotmail.com
To: freebsd at edvax.de
CC: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: RE: Unknown devices
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:15:58 +0400

Grate thanks!I had installed from 3 CD FreeBSD 7.2 with default (I hope) options.I don't understand - why it occurs, but now I understand - where to look.I think - I will reinstall the system, but if You have idea about this trouble - say me.Unfortunately I can not ask your last question because I very novice in FreeBSD. I just followed the instruction for FreeBSD router.

Once more thanks,
Arkady Tokaev