CMS

Kevin Wilcox kevin.wilcox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:36:25 UTC 2009

Paul - I used to work with the guys at Appalachian State that did
phpWebSite (I was their SA) and it worked great on FreeBSD. I can't
say how well it works *now* but it ran fine as of a year ago on
Apache2 + PostGreSQL. As far as a CMS or application framework went,
it was a cinch. I just never could get into the others.

kmw