FBSD 7.2, on a CQ60-419WM Presario, about headphones, function keys, FVWM fonts, and GBDE

Henry Olyer henry.olyer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 01:55:25 UTC 2009

How do I get to use the headphones?
The speaker works but continues to play when I plug in headphones.

Also adjusting the keyboard function controls to control the sound, (o
anything else,) does nothing -- what is with this?

Last, how do I change the font size with FVWM?  As you can see I am new to a
lot of things.

I develop and sometimes I'd like to use headphones and gasp!, put up a DVD
movie.  Using mplayer.  I made sound work.  Hey, for me that was big.

Last (this time I really mean "last",) I'm using GBDE.  I'd like to hear
from anyone else who uses it.  I have questions.