Forward my email to concerned person

Head-International Business Ajeeta at internetroulette.in
Thu Oct 1 20:00:15 UTC 2009

   Hello,

   I am Ms Geeta Rawat, Assistant Manager - Corp Sales, InfodriveIndia
   Pvt Ltd.

   I want to contact person in charge of International Business or Market
   Research in your company.

   Can you please forward my email to concerned person or advise me his
   email and contact phone ?

   Allow me to briefly explain to you what we do.

   InfodriveIndia helps clients to find active buyers, suppliers, prices
   from actual shipment data from customs.

   We are the largest Export Import trade Intelligence provider in  India
   with a network of partners in 20 countries like US, UK ,

   China , India ,  Russia , Sri Lanka , Brazil ,  Argentina , Peru etc.

   We have offices in New Delhi and Calcutta and have served more then
   10,000 clients in last 12 years. Our clients list includes

   blue chips like Reliance, Birla group, Tata, Samsung, Wipro, LG, Sony
   to small startups.

   I was thinking that you may like to have some understanding of our
   work and how your organization can benefit from it. And if I am

   not suggesting that you should consider working with us, I thought it
   may be interesting to make myself and our work known to you.

   Please do give my email a thought and do get back to me with your
   comments. You may visit our website for more information.

   Many thanks in advance for your attention and look forward to hearing
   from you soon.

   Kind regards.

   Ms Geeta Rawat

   Asst. Sales Manager - National

   InfodriveIndia Pvt Ltd.

   Board : 91-11-40703000

   Direct : 91-11-40703040

   Fax : 91-11-41605676

   E-153, 1st Floor, Kalkaji Main Road

   Kalkaji

   New Delhi -110019

   India

   email : [1]infodriveindia at gmail.com

   This email is from InfodriveIndia Pvt Limited, a company registered in
   India , whose registered office is at 28/6, 3rd floor, 8,  Ho-chi-minh
   sarani, Calcuta -700071,India.This message is private and
   confidential. If you have received this message in error, please
   return it to the sender or call our boardlines on   91-11-40703000and
   remove it from your system. The opinions expressed within this
   communication are not necessarily those expressed by InfodriveIndia
   Pvt Limited. For more information visit our website.

   [2] To unsubscribe please click here.