evoultion missing its top graphics [on menu-bar]

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Nov 28 23:01:48 UTC 2009

	Folks, I t think I asked here a couple years ago when the
	same thing happened; I didn't think it would happen again.

	Evo works fairly well--is there a way I can make it my default
	GUI mailer?-- I hope so.  Anyway, in recent months it fails to
	display the icons for "Delete" and everything else.  Last time
	I was told to do something; forget what.

	This is just another minor annoyance ... but they accumulate
	+= fast!

	thanks for any clues.

    The 7.31a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php