Specific interface to default route

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:08:18 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I have two (ethernet) network interface with IP address within the same subnet, call it msk0 and nfe0.

Interface msk0 have IP address 192.168.0.2 and nfe0 192.168.0.3 and default router IP address is 192.168.0.1.

I want only nfe0 that can talk to default router while keeping msk0 reachable within subnet (answer to ping from hosts with same subnet and so on).

Is it possible? What should I put in /etc/rc.conf file?

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465