Bootcamp?

Ed Jobs oloringr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:59:27 UTC 2009

On Friday 20 November 2009 03:35, Matt Szubrycht wrote:
> I am not aware of any emulators/virtual machine software capable of
running
>  OS X, but would be VERY interested in doing that as well.

There is a vmware image of OS X Leopard in quite a few bittorrent trackers.

But the really interesting thing is that sun released the 3.1 beta of
vitrualbox and it is now capable of EFI emulation (Or at least sun claims so).

So, yes. It's possible to run OS X in a VM

ps. be careful to follow the licence of OS X.

--
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to
understand.