OT:: chapter cut-down....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Tue Nov 10 00:12:42 UTC 2009

sorry for this completely OT post guys but by editor gave me what-for about Chapter
one, so i took an exacto knife to cut and cut a thousand words.  same place.

http://journey.thought.org will jump you directly to the begin ing.  i'd be much
obliged for feedback from those you commented on my original 7 chapters.  Does this
launch faster?   i'm asking you before i should it to my editor because i trust your
judgement.

obligator on-topic post: i cannot get keyboard to the new dell.  i would have to
pull loose everything, unscrew a plug.   foo.

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix