a javascript issue wrt FreeBSD

Aryeh M. Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:41:25 UTC 2009

It is *EXTREMELY* unlike the issue is with JavaScript because JS can not
call on any kind of OS service (at least on the client side).... are you
running a web server that allows files/arbitary text to be uploaded
(I'll bet thats where it came from)... now if the virus effects your
browser only then what you described is possible... in that case (I am
assuming your using firefox here) erase the ".mozilla" directory in your
home directory (this will reset ff to all defaults)