Remotely edit user disk quota

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Thu May 28 12:04:15 UTC 2009

>> respect to them.
>
> Some.  But zero sympathy the day it all blows up in their faces due to just
> one little configuration error or, oops, exploit they didn't know about.

what configuration error could you imagine. In my opinion there is bigger
change to make a configuration error in more sophisticated config than in
simple.

and higher chance for security bug in more complex program than in simple.

rshd is damn simple program compared to sshd.

My rule is - if you can do more simple, DO IT more simple.

If this make me "very advanced administrator" it's just a proof that it's
easy to become advanced administrator, you just have not to repeat blindly
what's said everywhere.