Sponsoring FreeBSD

Neal Hogan nealhogan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:56:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Wojciech Puchar
<wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

>>> Well, that certainly doesn't follow.
>>
>> Actually, that one does.
>
> Don't bother, he just answered that after reading "wojciech puchar" in mail
> header, so he had to be against.

No! Unless you think that fBSd is the only functional/reliable OS. If
so, good luck making that argument.

Wojciech, I, like many others who have responded on this thread,
appreciate much of the help that you provide on this list. You seem to
fail (for whatever reason) to understand that your opinionated
comments may need to be better thought out. If you were the "monitor"
of your utopian mailing list, what would you have done with your
response to the OP?

--
www.nealhogan.net          www.lambdaserver.com