Setting up a cloud space server

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Wed May 27 15:41:07 UTC 2009

I have a lot of disk space on one of my remote dedicated FreeBSD
servers, and I'd like to resell it as cloud space.

Is there a program that does something like this? Specifically:

 % Makes the disk space available through standard cloud protocols

 % Calculates how much space/bandwidth each user uses

etc?