Sponsoring FreeBSD

Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH kian.gould at aoemedia.de
Wed May 27 12:47:18 UTC 2009

Dear FreeBSD Team,

We are a small Open Source company in Germany, and due to our close connection to the Open Source world we sponsor several successful Open Source projects that help us in our daily work and/or are great contributions to the OS world as such. Therefore we have also picked your project as a possible recipient of sponsorship.

We currently sponsor Open Source projects such as TYPO3, ImageMagick, FileZilla, Smarty, Horde, DotProject, DokuWiki, Mantis, KDE, Mailman and many more. In general we offer three kinds of sponsorship.

1.         Monthly sponsoring of around 50 to 100 USD
2.         Sponsoring of Rootservers for Mirrors or as webservers
3.         Drafts for a possible redesign of your project's website

All sponsorships run for at least 6-12 months.

If one of these offers sounds interesting to you, I would be glad to hear from you soon so we can work something out.

What we ask for in return for our sponsorships is a short mentioning on the site somewhere with a link to our website.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Kian Gould

AOE media GmbH