ndis0 interrrupt storm

Chris Whitehouse cwhiteh at onetel.com
Thu May 21 23:03:40 UTC 2009

Paul B. Mahol wrote:
> On 5/20/09, Chris Whitehouse <cwhiteh at onetel.com> wrote:

>> has this died a death? Anything else I can do? Should I file a PR?
>
> Perhaps donate some money, not to me directly :) , file a PR, send card
> with complete machine so that problem can be completly and promptly
> explored and etc...
yes specially the first. I could send the card but not the laptop though.

www.fishercroft.plus.com/ndis.panic.bt.5.jpg
www.fishercroft.plus.com/ndis.panic.bt.6.jpg
www.fishercroft.plus.com/ndis.panic.bt.7.jpg

> Just remmember that panic is one problem and interrupts storm is another.

Ok

Paul, I don't mind too much if this doesnt get fixed for me, I don't
want to waste your time when some other solution like a supported usb
wifi is not so expensive. If it is good for other people to get it fixed
that's different, I'll do what I can to help.

Chris