mod_php5 and apache22

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:50:20 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Ian Smith <smithi at nimnet.asn.au> wrote:
> 2)  Can you please submit it? :)

Sadly (for me) I have been working on a replacement for
misc/instant-server called misc/instant-webserver that I was going to
submit.  It would build apache22 and php5 with the apache module, but
I've been too tied up with ${REAL_JOB} and ${SCHOOL} to work on
getting the BATCH option to work (to prevent prompting of www/apache22
options).

Mel, is that Makefile already part of a current port in the tree?  I
couldn't find it.  If it is, I'll stop what I'm working on, as it'll
create two ports that do the same thing.

--
Glen Barber