6.x -> 7.1

Jacques Manukyan mlfreebsd at streamingedge.com
Mon Mar 30 05:59:35 PDT 2009

There shouldn't be any problems with the upgrade. I recommend you read
over the following section in the handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/updating-upgrading.html

Also, since this is your first time doing this, I'd recommend you get an
extra machine and install your current environment on it. Then try
upgrading it as per the handbook. Once you're satisfied you've done it
right, then repeat the process on your production boxes.

-- Jacques Manukyan