ugen0: Qualcomm CDMA configuration

dhaneshk k dhaneshkk at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:53:16 PDT 2009

List;

when I attach a USB modem , I am seeing this message  in dmesg output  on FreeBSD6.2

ugen0: Qualcomm, Incorporated Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM, rev 1.10/0.00, addr 2

Question1)  Can  this USB wireless modem will work with FreeBSD6.2 ? if not  with FreeBSD-7.0 ?

Question 2) To use this modem to get  wireless connection   which steps I have to follow further OR which file I have to edit ?

Any FreeBSDians  already have this setup  working , please help me with some tips so that it works for me too.

Thanks in Advance
Dhanesh