installing freebsd on windows

Harold Hartley wheelie207 at gwi.net
Tue Mar 24 19:30:57 PDT 2009

I am wondering if the freebsd team has ever thought of making freebsd to
install on windows like ubuntu does.

I'm just a person that can't afford more than one computer cause I live
in a nursing home and I would like to be able to use one computer to
choose what I want to boot into, such as windows or unbuntu and maybe a
freebsd choice.

I don't always want to boot into windows, except for the 3 apps I have
to use windows for.

I do boot into ubuntu 90% of the time and enjoy it so much, but I have
read about freebsd and researched it fully and I wish I could be able to
  run freebsd as with all the apps freebsd has to offer. I would love to
be able to install freebsd under windows so I could choose freebsd to
boot into when I want.

I hope to hear from freebsd about my request, and by the way, I'm not a
linux expert so I don't know everything about linux, but I'm always
learning.

Thanks
Harold Hartley
158 Russell Street