7.1 64 bit

Adam Vandemore amvandemore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:28:05 PDT 2009

Gal Lis wrote:
> I burned another copy, using another ISO whose checksum comes out ok, and it still isn't loading. What else can I be doing wrong?
>

> ________________________________

First  you need to isolate the problem.  As someone else suggested, try
booting another computer with the disk.  Check BIOS boot order to make
sure it checks cd drive first.  Try another bootable disk in system.
I've seen lockups in booting off install disc, but the only situations
in which a system would fail to attempt to boot off of it is when either
media or drive is bad.  If all else fails I believe there is a process
to boot from flash drive and install via that method.

--
Adam Vandemore
Systems Administrator