Cooking LLVM in FreeBSD 8

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Tue Mar 17 10:50:50 PDT 2009

>> master FreeBSD sources.
>
> Please don't read too much into my remark, as I don't like to engage in
> license ideology debates.   I like GPL, BSD, and all the zillions of other

i do use GPL programs too without any problems - because there is
no BSD licenced equivalent (most often), or BSD licenced equivalent is
much weaker (rare cases).

but it doesn't change what i said. GPL licence is unacceptable if you want
to make any commercial product based on code licenced that way.

FREEDOM CAN NOT BE ENFORCED.