[News] Dabber Newsletter - March 2009

Daniel Daboczy - DABBER dd at dabber.tv
Wed Mar 11 19:56:16 PDT 2009

Dabber Newsletter

New collaboration with Berns Salonger

We are very proud to present a new collaboration

Dabber has started collaboration with Berns Salonger, a critically
acclaimeStockholm. The nighfashion from concerts, semin
We have focused on developing ways to present films both as
documentatiwhat is coming. innovative ways to coimplementing the player without chanstructures, but at the same time intensifyand the communication with the viewer.

We use our experience and knowledge as the glue between ideas and all
the gour clientsstart implementing different approach to take thwebsite. Whatever the need, Dabber is rto stunning !

Visit the web site Berns Salonger Nightlife: here

 About us

Dabber is an Internet start-up, focused on helping you change the way
you cit´s alsit. The old days otowards depth, interactio
We offer a wide range of online video solutions that are innovative,
affordmanagement platfointuitive 3D video plascene as well as in web devtechnology with an understanding of what
Visit our web site: www.
our other solutions:

 Our services

For more information about our services, please download the Dabber
white paper.

 Contact us

For questions regarding pricing, details & other information about us
and o
E-mail: daniel [at] dabber.tv  or dd [at] dabber.tv  Phone: +46 (0) 73
626 99 85