ata-raid.c patch for ICH7 RAID1

Omer Faruk Sen omerfsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 05:45:44 PST 2009

I can't actually apply this patch to FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE. It seems
ataraid is something not to be used in FreeBSD so I have started to
use gmirror instead. Only downside of it is there are 2 disks shown in
boot loader not one so if F1 (first disk goes) goes you have to
manually select other disk just for one time.