Kernel Compile issue

Paige Thompson erratic at devel.ws
Mon Mar 2 01:29:00 PST 2009

Mike,

I think you misread what I sent, however I noticed that you used
'KERNELCONF' instead of 'config' (as I noted) but I still get the same
error. I want to say the issue must have something to do with the fact that
there's no environment variables that specify the include directories. FWIW
here's what I have in my env:

[root@ /usr/src]# env
TERM=xterm
SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash
SSH_CLIENT=192.168.23.1 2436 22
SSH_TTY=/dev/ttyp0
USER=erratic
ENV=/home/erratic/.shrc
PAGER=more
FTP_PASSIVE_MODE=YES
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/home/erratic/bin
MAIL=/var/mail/erratic
BLOCKSIZE=K
PWD=/usr/src
EDITOR=vi
SHLVL=1
HOME=/root
LOGNAME=erratic
SSH_CONNECTION=192.168.23.1 2436 192.168.23.249 22
_=/usr/bin/env
OLDPWD=/usr/obj
[root@ /usr/src]#