Trouble Upgrading VIM
apseudoutopia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:16:57 UTC 2009
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Glen Barber<glen.j.barber at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM, APseudoUtopia<apseudoutopia at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, it is current (I mentioned this in the original email).
> Sorry, I missed it initially.
>> I run portsnap fetch update on a daily basis. This didn't solve the
>> problem after a week or so, so I decided to `rm -rf /usr/ports/*` and
>> run portsnap fetch extract to see if it helped. It did not.
>> Do you mean editing the Makefile and adding quotes? I'll try doing
>> that now and see if it works.
> Here's the PR that was filed as a result of the original thread:
> Glen Barber
Thanks. I changed some stuff in my Makefile around from the PR and it
solved the problem.
I appreciate it. I'm not sure why portsnap isn't receiving the updated
file. It seems very odd.
More information about the freebsd-questions