IPFW: Need some help

Anton anton at sng.by
Sun Jun 28 11:13:55 UTC 2009

   Hello all,

   I'm new to *nix and now, while configuring IPFW Firewall on FreeBSD
   7.2
   After packet from my network is passed to natd demon - it is returning
   t   abnormal thin   under rule which state   network, and goes under rule which a
   I.e.: packet from 192.168.0.2, directed to 86.57.250.18 comes to
   freebsd   Then, after    192.168.0.2 to 86.57   that any packet is allowed by   packets are allowed by another rule: allo
   Need help in explaining in this problem, and how to alter the things
   in

   Best regards,

    Anton
    Administrator