Other browsers show the same behaviour (Firefox crashes on yahoo.com)

Manish Jain invalid.pointer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:41:46 UTC 2009

The problem is not restricted to firefox or yahoo.com. There are other
sites too where this happens. I built Galeon from ports, and it shows
exactly the same behaviour as firefox2/firefox3 for those sites. So does
Epiphany (installed from the distribution media).

--
Regards
Manish Jain
invalid.pointer at gmail.com
+91-96500-10329

Laast year I kudn't spell Software Engineer. Now I are won.