my kernel is not build/install

Rolf G Nielsen listreader at lazlarlyricon.com
Fri Jun 26 19:50:32 UTC 2009

Кирилл А. Фомин wrote:
> Здравствуйте, Rolf.
>
> In my first mail i attach my config file. Latest i attach full console
> output.
>
> Вы писали 26 июня 2009 г., 23:35:14:
>
>> Brent Bloxam wrote:
>>> According to Chapter 8.5 of the handbook
>>> (http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig-building.html):

>>> You need to use `make buildkernel`, not `make kernel`
>>>

>> According to the makefile, "make kernel" does "make buildkernel" + "make
>> installkernel", so that shouldn't be the problem. Your question is very
>> vague. Could you please attach the complete output (or at least the last
>> portion of it, e.g. 10-15 lines or so).

First, please do not reply to me only. Put the list on CC, in case
somebody else has some insight on the matter.

I looked at the kernel config file, but it is pretty difficult to see
what is wrong, without either knowing all the options by heart or
comparing it to the NOTES files. Moreover, I am sorry, but I cannot find
  the console output that you say you attached. Either I am blind or it
got stripped somewhere on the way.

--

Rolf Nielsen