The worldwide search for CircusPrincess 2009 is on!

The CircusPrincess global at cirkusprinsessan2009.se
Tue Jun 23 22:33:45 UTC 2009

The worldwide search for CircusPrincess 2009 is on!

The CircusPrincess, a fairytale come true, is no ordinary circus. It's the ultimate celebration of female grace, beauty and talent. And now, for the first time in history, we're inviting the global Internet audience to join us in the nomination, voting and selection process.

We're searching for the most entertaining, completely original female circus act or performance. You can perform by yourself or with a group, on land or in the air - whether you're an acrobat, comedian, dancer, singer or an entirely new type of performer.

Apply now on our website for the chance to be one of 14 finalists. The winner will receive a prize, the title of CircusPrincess 2009, a three-month contract with Circus Scott, a distinctive, irreplaceable Kosta Boda trophy and the prestige of being recognized as the best female circus performer in the world.

Buy your tickets today to reserve your seats for one of five amazing evenings!

To browse through the history of past performances, view the contributions or book tickets, simply visit cirkusprinsessan2009.se

Welcome to the greatest show on earth!
/ Robert Bronet