Certified Hardware

Thompson, Rhett Rhett.Thompson at soroc.com
Tue Jun 23 19:30:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

Is it possible for you to provide us with an updated hardware certified
vendor list for FreeBsd.   We would like to know if FreeBSD is supported
on HP Blades and which models, network cards, HBA cards for connecting
to SAN's.   Any help will be greatly appreciated.  We need this
information as soon as possible.    The current supported hardware
vendor list on the web site does not appear to be current and does not
include many other vendors.   Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Rhett Thompson