mel.flynn+fbsd.questions at mailing.thruhere.net
Wed Jun 17 20:23:18 UTC 2009
On Wednesday 17 June 2009 11:53:59 Jerry wrote:
> That does not supply an answer.
And that was a lot of quoting for a post that only shows you are running in
But let me clarify for the joyful moment that the next poor soul bitten by
this issue searches the list archive:
- there is no available upgrade from upstream
- port maintainer does not have the time/resources to repack the rpm without
- if/when an rpm has been found that is not vulnerable, the port will be
- the time frame for the above ranges from the near to the infinite future.
- users are encouraged to use their covert channels into the penguin world to
inquire about fc4 compatible non-vulnerable rpm's for the pango software and
relay this information to the hard working port maintainer if such has been
More information about the freebsd-questions