vim question...

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon Jun 15 22:57:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:01:17AM +0200, Polytropon wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:22:48 -0700, Gary Kline <kline at thought.org> wrote:
> > 	PS: if gvim ever evolves into a word-processor, life will be
> > 	    *perfect* ;-)
>
> If you load a LaTeX file in gvim, it will get ahead of a
> word processor and evolve into a typesetting system. :-)

	how about if i use times-roman at 18pt?  the last time i tried to
	set up gvim with proportional fonts, bzzzt, poor results.

	gary

	ps:  man, good thing i left in all the TeX stuff in my
	ascii-to-markup stuff.   if you're interested in hanving an ascii
	or iso_8859-1 textfile be turned into LaTeX, the skeleton is
	there.  if you have time, please have a look.

       For FBSD list: http://transfinite.thought.org/slicejourney.php
    The 4.98a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php