Google groups

Alexander Best alexbestms at math.uni-muenster.de
Mon Jun 15 22:43:28 UTC 2009

i've changed the mailinglist settings from the mailman interface so i don't
receive and mails. i'd rather read the mails in my browser.

well i'm no huge fan of google. but their usenet interface is so much nicer
than the mailman interface (which looks so 1995). ;-) unfortunately google
seems to gather the mailinglist threads by websearches and not by producing a
mirror of the actual mailinglists. that's why there's lots of spam mails and
misc crap in the google usenet archives. just had a look at freebsd.questions
and it's really bad! :-(

http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.freebsd.questions/topics?lnk