FreeBSD as a router

Ivailo Tanusheff i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg
Thu Jun 11 15:08:34 UTC 2009

My bad - I DID mean PF, no idea where the "I" came from. Sorry about that,
maybe because of the mail program I use.
I use both PF and IPFW in our organization and PF is much more powerful
and resource lighten.

Regards,

Ivailo Tanusheff
Deputy Head of IT Department
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) AD

Odhiambo  ワシントン <odhiambo at gmail.com>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
11.06.2009 15:42

Ivailo Tanusheff <i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg>
cc
owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org, freebsd-questions at freebsd.org, Anton
<anton at sng.by>
Subject
Re: FreeBSD as a router

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Ivailo Tanusheff <
i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not sure that FreeBSD + IPFW is the best option for you as you have
> not read how to use it yet.
> So I may suggest you use man ipfw and google a little bit - the answers
> are simple.
> Also I may suggest you to use ipf, which is in my point of view far more
> powerful.

Hmm, PF would be better (not IPF) but I hear ipfw ha smore features .....

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,