FreeBSD as a router

Anton anton at sng.by
Thu Jun 11 09:01:05 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I'm new to FreeBSD and I'm seeking help.
For entire time I have been making everything with Windows, but now
I'm stumbled upon problem, where only router on FreeBSD + IPFW could
help me.
I have installed FreeBSD, compiled kernel, found how to launch VPN
connection to ISP. But, further, I don't know how to go :-(

I could not figure out how to start natd and make routing with next
rules:
      1) Connection to Internet are made via VPN to ISP, but ISP have
      some internal resources free of charge, which are accessible
      without VPN. How to explain natd and ipfw that all users may go to
      these free resources without pipe and unlimited to all users
      2) How to give all users right to go to the Internet by UDP
      27015-27050 and TCP 27015-27050 (Steam) with pipe.

Best regards,
 Anton                            mailto:anton at sng.by
 Administrator

Feel free to contact me