Cronjob

Karl Vogel vogelke+unix at pobox.com
Mon Jun 8 18:31:05 UTC 2009

>> On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 14:55:56 +0200,
>> Jos Chrispijn <jos at webrz.net> said:

J> I would like to execute a script on every last day of the month in my
J> crontab.  Can someone tell me how I should solve that as it doesn't know
J> which month day is the last day of the month?  Solving this in the script
J> to be executed is no option.

   I have two scripts for this; one handles the last day of the month,
   and the other handles the last work/business day of the month.

   http://www.hcst.net/~vogelke/src/lastday/

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company
Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it.  --G. B. Shaw