NO_PROFILE option in FBSD-7.2

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 17:48:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:59:30 -0600
Tim Judd <tajudd at gmail.com> wrote:

>If that's related to 'world', all world-related build options should
>be placed in src.conf now.  What make.conf was to world+ports, is now
>src.conf = world, make.conf = ports

Please don't top post. It makes following a thread a lot harder than
necessary. I all ready know about 'src.conf'; it was the NO_PROFILE
option that I was inquiring about.

I just did some Googling and found this:

	WITHOUT_PROFILE=true

I am wondering if that is a replacement for NO_PROFILE?

Interestingly enough, there does not seem to be a
'/usr/share/examples/etc/src.conf' file either.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Your wig steers the gig.