RegEx

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Fri Jun 5 20:49:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a current mailing list that discusses regular expressions?

I have Googled a number of time, but everything I find is old.

Specifically, I am looking for a modification to this per code:

#!/usr/local/bin/perl
my $iframeexp="[\<IFRAMEiframe ]+.+$ifdomainname+.+[\/\<\>IFRAMEiframe]";
                foreach (@readin){
                        if( $_ =~ /$iframeexp/) {
                                print "Found Match in (HTML?) $fullname\n";
                                        $_ =~ s/$iframeexp/$replace/g;
                                        $matched = 1;
                    if ($logfiles == 1) {
                        open(LOG, ">>$logpath") or warn "cannot open $logpath";
                            print LOG "IFRAME (HTML?) found in $fullname\n";
                        close(LOG);
exit;

That does not strip out the <BODY...> part of a line that in an html file (if the <iframe ...> exists on the same line as the body tag).

-Grant